Saturday, September 12, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Cookie Bars

Long title but but easy to make.

2 packages of chocolate chip cookie dough
8 oz soften cream cheese
3 eggs (I use Egg Beaters)
1 teaspoon vanilla


Preheat oven to 350.Grease a 13 x 9 baking pan. Spread 1 package of cookie dough evenly in bottom of pan.



Mix cream cheese, eggs and vanilla.



Spread over cookie dough.




Crumble second package of cookie dough over cream cheese mixture.



Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.



Cool and cut into squares before serving.
Note: I used a glass baking dish and the bottom layer of cookie dough did not cook through. I put mine back in for another 15 minutes. I consulted with my Mom (a wonderful baker) and she recommended using a non-stick metal pan.

-Recipe adapted from Goose Berry Patch- Christmas Throughout the House

1 comment: