- Take inventory of my Fall decorations and determine if I will be adding or changing anything this year.
- Gather all my Fall candles and make sure I have enough for every room.
- Do an overall house cleaning. I try to go by The Fly Lady's Basic Plan.
- Start testing new fall recipes. I love baking with pumpkin! I have a few recipes I can't wait to try out. I'll make sure to post them if they're good.
- Stock up on baking ingredients.
- Reorganize my pantry.
- Bring out all my favorite holiday dish towels. I'm obsessed with dish towels.
- Start putting together an overall plan for the entire Holiday season.
Be sure to also check out the other wonderful blogs on my sidebar. Everyone shares their creative ideas.
How are you getting ready?