Sunday, January 10, 2010

Better late than Never!

I apologize for not posing almost the entire month of December. I thought I still might share some of my Christmas decorations with you all, even though Christmas is over. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!





I love old fashion looking Christmas decorations. They look like old Christmas cards. I use this a lot throughout my house. The Santa below is probably over 30 years old. My Granny hung him very year and I love him.





A few pictures of the kitchen.









Here's another old Santa from my Granny's house.













The bottom lights on my Christmas tree went out by the time I took these pictures. Sorry! I will be shopping for a new tree this year!

2 comments:

  1. It's never too late, you're just early for this year:)

    Looks like a perfectly cozy Christmas home.

    Have a great night!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed seeing your decorations! I like to look at Christmas decorating ideals anytime.

    ReplyDelete